FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $30!

Cranberry Almond

MEGA BARS

$31.08

How many almonds did we cran’ into this bar? Ok, we’re not completely sure, but we do know we source the best almonds and cranberries we can possibly find to make this protein-packed mega bar mega delicious!

77 in stock

SKU: 851481005912 Category:

Description

INGREDIENTS: Sunflower Seed Butter, Cranberries, Dates, Almond Butter, Grass-Fed Beef Collagen, Honey, Egg White Protein (Cage-Free), Non-GMO Soluble Tapioca Fiber, Sunflower Oil, Sunflower Lecithin, Natural Flavors, Sea Salt.

 

Nutrition Facts Serv. Size 1 bar (72g), Amount Per Serving: Calories 320, Total Fat 16g (21% DV), Sat. Fat 1.5g (8% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 220mg (10% DV), Total Carb. 31g (11% DV), Fiber 6g (21% DV), Sugars 23g (10%), Protein 15g, Vitamin D (0% DV), Calcium (6% DV), Iron (8% DV), Potassium (8%).

Minimum order: 1 display box. Each display box contains twelve (2.54 oz) bars ($2.59 each)


INGREDIENTS: Sunflower Seed Butter, Cranberries, Dates, Almond Butter, Grass-Fed Beef Collagen, Honey, Egg White Protein (Cage-Free), Non-GMO Soluble Tapioca Fiber, Sunflower Oil, Sunflower Lecithin, Natural Flavors, Sea Salt.

Nutrition Facts Serv. Size 1 bar (72g), Amount Per Serving: Calories 320, Total Fat 16g (21% DV), Sat. Fat 1.5g (8% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 220mg (10% DV), Total Carb. 31g (11% DV), Fiber 6g (21% DV), Sugars 23g (10%), Protein 15g, Vitamin D (0% DV), Calcium (6% DV), Iron (8% DV), Potassium (8%).

CHECK OUT OUR OTHER FLAVORS