FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $30!

Blueberry Banana

Skinny bars

$22.41

Do you like the smell of blueberries and bananas in the morning? Smells like…. Victory! Well so do we, so we crafted this skinny bar to make your mornings and other times just that much brighter.

6 in stock

SKU: 865475000395 Category:

Description

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry’s standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.

It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged. It was popularised in the 1960s with the release of Letraset sheets containing Lorem Ipsum passages, and more recently with desktop publishing software like Aldus PageMaker including versions of Lorem Ipsum.

Minimum order: 1 display box. Each display box contains nine (1.62 oz) bars ($2.49 each)


INGREDIENTS: Dates*, Cashews*, Egg White Protein (Cage Free)*, Apple Fiber*, Blueberries*, Sunflower Seeds*, Hydrolyzed Collagen*, Bananas*, Coconut Oil*, Water*, Natural Flavors*, Almonds*.


*Non-GMO

Nutrition Facts Serv. Size 1 bar (46g), Amount Per Serving: Calories 190, Fat Cal. 60, Total Fat 7g (11% DV), Sat. Fat 2g (10% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 90mg (4% DV), Total Carb. 24g (8% DV), Fiber 3g (12% DV), Sugars 18g, Protein 9g (11% DV), Vitamin A (0% DV), Vitamin C (0% DV), Calcium (2% DV), Iron (8% DV). Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

CHECK OUT OUR OTHER FLAVORS